Paul Breaux has 18 years of business consulting and management experience serving organizations in the healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, IT, non-profit and public sectors.
Breaux’s work with Westwood International has been focused on providing leadership development training and consulting. Prior to joining the Westwood team, Breaux spent two years working as a principal for Four Profit Incorporated; a social responsibility consulting firm that helps companies improve their financial bottom line while becoming more socially responsible. His experience also includes working seven years as a manager with BearingPoint and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting – providing strategy and leadership development and corporate citizenship consulting.
Breaux’s consulting and training experience includes:
• Currently program manager and one of three trainers for a global executive leadership development program for Johnson and Johnson.
• Lead consultant and project manager responsible for formulating the strategy of a talent assessment company. The project also included establishing a Balanced Scorecard to drive the execution of the strategy, restructuring the executive leadership team and training the executive leadership team.
• Project manager and lead strategist for a social services company based in Kiel, Germany. The focus of this project was to formulate an “open market” strategy and design a pilot initiative to test the viability of social services for the private market.
• Lead strategist for the development and deployment of a Balanced Scorecard for a healthcare client. The Balanced Scorecard has helped the client translate their strategy into a number of measures that has lead to an effective execution of the strategy.
• Trainer for a Pathways to Partnership leadership development session offered for US government middle managers at the Eastern Management Development Center.
• Project facilitator for a group of leaders in the business, community, environmental, transportation, housing, and political arenas. The focus of this engagement was to convene this diverse group of leaders and create a strategic plan for smart growth in New Hampshire.
Breaux holds a Bachelors of Arts in History from Louisiana State University and a Masters of Arts in Theology from Boston College. He lives with his wife Lisa in Destrehan, Louisiana.
Westwood International • PO Box 1166 Stowe, Vermont USA 05672 • Phone 802.253.1933 • Fax 802.253.1935